This page has moved to a new address.

happy hanukkah

lime doodle: happy hanukkah

15 December 2012

happy hanukkah

Me again, sorry for spamming you with posts today but there has been such fun going on with the challenges and blog hops; scroll down for my CAS-ual Fridays challenge post, There She Goes Again post and Hero Arts blog hop :)

I'm back to share a card for Hanukkah using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 8 Happy Nights set. I made a similar card recently but for this example today I wanted to try die cutting the candles!




I used a letter 'l' die that I have and die cut 9 'l's spaced evenly across a white panel. I extended the die cut slightly for the centre candle. The panel is mounted with foam adhesive over a piece of patterned paper. The flames were a teardrop die I have from another set and those were cut from yellow card and all glittered up before being popped up on more foam adhesive :) Finally the sentiment is from the 8 Happy Nights.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

Supplies: Stamps - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 8 happy nights; Inks - Versafine onyx black; Card - Stampin' Up midnight muse, Papertrey Ink lemon tart; Paper - Echo Park winter wishes; Dies - Lil' Inker Designs jingle joy (letter l), There She Goes world's best (teardrop); Ranger Distress Stickles rock candy


Labels:

3 Comments:

At 15 December 2012 at 04:08 , Blogger Joyce said...

This is brilliant.

 
At 15 December 2012 at 06:09 , Blogger Caroline said...

I love this card it's fantastic. Caroline xxx

 
At 15 December 2012 at 13:20 , Blogger Ardyth said...

CLEVER!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home